(phone buttons toning) (old-time piano music) – [Greg] Yeah. – And then he told me where it was and I went out there and they’re like, uh. It looked really nice too. – It did? Good, good. I was hoping it would look good. – Yeah, I’m sure I’ll get
the free food and whatnot. – Yeah, yeah. It’s great
to get the free food. Hmm? – Are you answering what I’m saying? – No, no, no. I’m on
the phone with somebody. Sorry, I don’t mean to be rude. – Okay. Um, what was that? – I just said I was on
the phone with somebody. The guy next to me asked
me if I was talking. It’s a guy, he’s talking about
me on the phone or something. – (laughs) I don’t know. – Yeah, I don’t know either. It’s weird. Yeah, no, we’re getting on pretty soon. – Yeah, I’m waiting for my plane. – Yeah, me too. – Do you know what
terminal Spirit arrives in? – Yeah, I think it arrives
in like Terminal 3? – Okay, so you could just
text me which terminal it is? – Great, yeah, I’ll text you
later if you didn’t believe me. I’ll double-check and I’ll just text you. – No, maybe it’ll be okay. I’ll just look when I get there. (laughs) – Yeah, you can just look
it up when you get there. That’s probably a better idea.
(woman laughs) – [Man in Hat] How late
is your flight delayed? – It’s like 20 minutes late, I think. I think it’s probably
gonna be about 20 minutes. – [Man in Hat] Is that
your sister with you? – No, no, I don’t have a sister. Why do you ask? – You’re like answering
the same question. (laughs) – I’m sorry? – I feel like you’re
answering my question. – No, no, no. I’m talking to somebody. It’s my friend. – I’m at the airport. – Yeah, me too. I’m sitting
here at the airport. Just waiting to get on the flight. – [Man in Hat] Yeah.
– [Greg] Yeah. Oh, I’m sorry. – I got a B-plus on the anatomy– – Oh, a B-plus, that’s good! Congratulations, that is not bad. You know what? Reception’s
kinda bad over here. I’m gonna move over. Oh, it’s better here. It’s definitely better here. No, it’s delayed for probably 30 minutes. – What do you want for dinner? – Oh man, I can go for anything. Maybe a burger tonight or, burger and fries, pizza,
you know, something– – Where are the kids at? – I don’t have kids. Why do you ask? – Hey, you wanna go out later? – Yeah, definitely. Like, as soon as I land,
you know, let’s go out. – I’ll meet you about
6 o’clock at the house. – Okay, fine. Six at the house is great. That’d be perfect. Gotta take the flight first. Oh, huh? – Oh, are you talking to me? – No, no, no, I’m on the phone. – [Woman] Oh, okay.
– [Greg] Sorry, sorry. No, that was just a girl next to me. She was just talking to me while– – Okay, well I’ll talk to you later then. – Okay, perfect. Talk to you later, great. – [Woman] Okay.
– [Greg] Okay. – [Woman] Love you.
– [Greg] Love you too. – [Woman] Bye.
– [Greg] Buh-bye. Okay. – I’ll text you. – Great, text me. Text me and I’ll text you back. That sounds perfect.
(woman laughs) – Okay, talk to you soon. Bye. – Okay, talk to you later. Buh-bye. – [Woman] Bye.
– [Greg] Buh-bye. – Were you listening to my conversation? – [Greg] No, no.
– [Woman] All right. – No, I was on the phone with my buddy. – [Woman] Wow, that’s weird.
– [Greg] Yep. Yeah, okay, maybe I was a little bit. See? There’s a hidden camera right there. You see that? That’s a camera.
(woman laughs) That’s my wife holding the camera. We do this for YouTube. Is that cool with you? – Yeah. – Oh, (laughs) that’s so awesome. Thanks a lot for being in the video.