– What is up, everybody? And welcome back to Gage1up. And today we are going to be playing Hello, Neighbor in real life with my brother Luke and my dad. (grunting) He’s going to be playing as the neighbor. Hell, neighbor. (grunting) Wait, no, again, start again, no, no. This is how the game’s gonna work. Me and Luke have to sneak into the house, past the neighbor, and get one of these three items at a time, the crowbar, key, and golden apple. And the neighbor is gonna be wandering around to try and catch us. But we have a slight advantage because he’s gonna be wearing
noise-canceling headphones so he doesn’t hear where we sneak in. Now, it’s time for me
and Luke to head outside, and the neighbor to hide all the items. – Alright, let’s go. – Man, Luke, I don’t know where the neighbor’s gonna hide all the stuff. The golden apple’s pretty small so it can go pretty much anywhere. – [Luke] Yeah.
– [Gage] Especially the key. – [Luke] Oh, yeah, definitely the key. The crowbar is a little bigger so it might be more out in the open, but, – ‘Cause this neighbor is really weird, and he’ll just hide it anywhere. Anywhere where he thinks, – He does not want anyone
to get the golden apple. (computer sound effects) – Okay, Luke, I think
you should definitely go into the garage, and then I’ll go in through just the back
door, the normal back door. – Alright, you take this
camera, and you go show him. – Just remember, you’re only
allowed to get one item, and then you’re able to walk out. You can’t get all three in one run. – Okay, let’s go.
– Let’s go, go. The neighbor’s right there. He’s right there. I think I’m gonna wait for a second, and then maybe I don’t know. Okay, so it looks like he
just came out of the kitchen. (door creaking) (laughing) (laughing) Oh, my gosh. (footsteps) (laughing) Oh, my gosh. I’ve tricked him. I don’t see any of the items. (ding) (laughing) Run. I got the golden apple, Luke. Go, go, go, go, run, run, run, run. (Luke yelling) Oh, no, gotta get, (laughing). (door slamming) – Ah, oh, my gosh. He literally walked right by me. – Oh, geez, yeah. – I was hiding in the kitchen. – He’s chasing me. – Oh, my goodness. Did you see any of the other items? – [Luke] No, I didn’t, I’m gonna keep, I’m gonna go in again. – Go in through the front door, and then I’ll come in through the back and see if I can distract him. – Okay, let’s go, guys. (dramatic electronica music) (Gage laughing) – Let’s peek through here. (intense piano music) Oh, gosh, he’s right there. He’s right there, oh, geez, oh, gosh. (dramatic electronica music) – Oh, (Gage laughing). Oh, no, oh, no. (ding) I got the crowbar, I got the crowbar. I’m heading out, Luke. I’m going back out. – Go now.
– [Gage] Go right now. (door creaking) (footsteps) (door closing) (footsteps) (door creaking) (footsteps) – Yah, ha, ha, ha. Oh, no, the neighbor got me (laughing). Oh, geez, (laughing). Oh, he got me, you guys. – So, I got the crowbar.
– Yeah. And you also got the golden apple. I haven’t found anything. There’s just the key left. I think I’m gonna go through, we’re both gonna go through here. I’m gonna go through the kitchen. Let’s split up and find it. Let’s go.
– Okay, let’s go. Let’s see if we can find that key. – [Luke] Shhh, be quiet.
– Shh. (soft instrumental music) (footsteps) (dramatic instrumental music) – Yah (laughing). (door slamming) (soft instrumental music) (footsteps) – I can’t find it. (soft instrumental music) (footsteps) (Luke laughing) (Luke yelling) – Oh, my gosh. – (laughing) Oh, no, no,
no, no, wait, wait, wait. No, oh, no (laughing). No, ah, ahhhhhhh. He got me. Okay, so, Luke,
– What? – We’ve been splitting up and having one of us be the distraction so that the other person can go
in and get the objects. But we just can’t find that key. – Yeah, it’s, I don’t know where it is. – We keep getting caught so what I think we need to do is we need to stick together and have a separate distraction. Like, we need to find like
a ball or like an apple. – Yeah, and then we can like roll it and then get his distraction. – And you know what? I did see a pillow on the couch. It was discolored. It was like a different
color than the couch itself. – Maybe that’s it, yeah. – I think that’s a hint that it’s somewhere in the living room, I think. ‘Cause this neighbor’s crazy.
– Yeah. – Like he’s legitimately crazy so I think that it’s
somewhere in the living room. So, let’s like roll something
towards like the office. – Why don’t we go through
the front door first, and then we’ll scout it out and go in. – Yeah, let’s do that. (footsteps) (dramatic instrumental music) (footsteps) (footsteps) (plastic balls bouncing) (footsteps) (footsteps) – [Luke] The key, I got the key! – Run (laughing) run. Luke, run. (Luke laughing) (door slamming) – [Luke] I got the key, yes. – Let’s go in through the back yard. – [Luke] Okay, I got it, I totally got it. – Oh, my gosh, the plan worked. I can’t believe it, that is awesome. I can’t believe that actually worked. – Yes, okay, we got all, – The neighbor was right there. – Yes, he almost got us.
– He almost got me. He actually got a hold of my shirt. But I was able to slip out of his grasp. Oh, wow. Thanks for watching Gage1up. We successfully got all of our items, the golden apple, crowbar, and key. So, you guys should tell us down in the comments below if we should use all these to get down into the basement. Anyways, I wanna shout out my dad for being the neighbor in this video. Anyways, click any of these videos on the screen to subscribe or watch more. And we’ll see you guys in the next one. – ‘Bye.
– ‘Bye. (upbeat electronica music)