– In 100 meters, turn… – Turn? – (indecisive squeal) – Left? Right? Which way? – (indecisive squealing) – I’m turning right! – Make a U-turn. – (long enraged groan) (whimsical music) – Battery low. Battery low. – Okay. – 20%. – (impatient sigh) – Battery low. – Okay, if you’d shut
up and stop telling me, maybe you’d live longer! – 10%. – Oh my God, what a coincidence! – What a coin-dance. – What a coincidence! – What a coin-dance. – Coincidence! – Coin-dance. – Coincidence! – Coin-dance! – (enraged bellowing) – (robotic bellowing) (whimsical music) – Oh my God, I cannot believe we’ve been talking for three hours. – (heavy breathing) – I’m having so much fun! No, you hang up! No, you hang up! Stop it. Where are you? Where are you? Where are you! – (distressed whimpering) Mom! – (gasp) – (staccato buzzing) (pained gasping) – Oh my God, are you okay? Oh my God, my poor baby. Okay, cool. Yeah. Okay, I’ll start a group text right now. Okay, bye. – (short buzz) (spastic buzzing) (thud) (short buzz) (shrieking) – Shh. – (muffled shrieking) – I am so sorry. (groaning) Hello, I need help! I need help! – Uh-huh, huh. – Hello? Hello! Oh really, now? Okay, time to get up and do some work. – No no no, you should stay in bed and scroll through me for another hour. – You’re probably right. – Turn down for what! Duh duh duh…ding. Duh na na, na na na na na na na. – I finally bought an iPhone 6! I can’t hear you. I still can’t hear you. (clattering) – (pained groaning) – Hello! I can’t hear you! Oh my God, are you serious? (clatter) – (pained groaning) – I can’t hear you! – But then I was like we should– – Okay, I can hear you!
– –collab again! – Oh my God, we should totally collab! I– hello? Hello! (clatter) (swooning exhalation) (indistinct grunting) Yo, hope you enjoyed that video. I love collabing with this star. Thank you so much. It was an honor to have you
– I do what I can. I do what I can. – If you liked this video, make sure you give it a big thumbs up, comment below, and make sure you check out our video on Connor’s channel, called– – Title again is a work
in progress, but it’s like if people on the internet
were as they were in real life– – – Mm-hm, that’s right, I’ll
put that in the description, make sure you check it out.
– It’s relatable as hell. – So relatable.
– Relatable. – O-M-G.
– Oh my God. – Make sure you subscribe to Connor. Make sure you subscribe to me, because we make new videos
every Monday and Thursday. Gonna do it with me?
– Do it people, do it people, do it people.
– Okay, ready? One love. – Love. – Superwoman. – Super. – That is a wrap. And zoop doop doop! (disjointed scatting)