– All right, so this
person has seriously ruined our amusement park trip, guys! We’re just waiting in lines for broken rides, we’re running
around this park, trying to find Steve’s phone, we’re
not getting to do anything that we wanted to do! – In today’s video, my dad loses his phone at an amusement park! But, before we get started,
subscribe to our channel and give us a big thumbs up. – [Group] Hi SOTY family! – Hi guys, so today we are at an amusement park, our
favorite amusement park, and we’re just gonna be riding
roller coasters, eating food, having fun–
– Guys? I can’t find my cell phone anywhere. We gotta find my cell phone.
– [Jamie] Look around, everybody, look everywhere. – The lion steal.
– [Jamie] Where is it? Do you see it anywhere?
– Come on. – I don’t know where it is.
– The lion ate it. – [Child] Is it in your pocket? – The lion ate it. The lion ate it. – I doubt the lion ate it,
but seriously, it’s gone. – Who loses a cell phone
right when they walk in an amusement park, guys? We just got here, seriously. – It’s not in here. – Wait, why would it be in there? – I don’t know. – [Jamie] Did you check both pockets? – Of course, it’s not in my pockets. I don’t know what to do.
– Well, I thought we were coming
here to ride rides, eat food, and have fun, but now it looks
like we’re gonna be looking for a lost iPhone. – Okay, get your phone and
let’s just try to call it. (phone rings) Is anybody picking up?
– It’s just ringing. Do you guys hear a phone anywhere? – [Steve] Listen for the phone. – [Taylor] It’s inside the tiger’s mouth, so it’s been digested. – [Steve] That’s not funny.
– [Recording] We’re sorry, – the number you have dialed– – No one answered.
– [Recording] Is not in service at this time.
(beep) – That’s not good. All right, so I think the best thing to do is to retrace our steps. So, we came from that way. – Follow me, guys. (string music) – Wait, guys, come here. I just got a text. From Steve, I got a text from you. From your phone.
– I don’t have my phone. – Okay look, it says, “I have your phone. “If you want to get it back,
you have to go back in time.” Have to go back, someone has your phone. – Is that us retracing our steps? – [Daughter] (gasps) Maybe the lion! – [Stephen] It’s Back to the Future! – Enough with the lion! – Guys, look where we’re at right now. – [Jamie] It’s just a part of
the amusement park. (laughs) – Yeah, but it’s based on the past. (Jamie gasps) – There is a pioneer wagon over here. (swish)
– [Jamie] Okay, so there’s a wagon over there. – Step back in time.
– [Jamie] What does that say? – “Step back in time,” that’s
exactly what the text said. It must have been these guys. They stole your phone. – I think I know what we need to do. – [Stephen] What?
– We need to all get some ice cream,
and then think about this. – I’m on Team Derek on this one. – [Everyone] Me too, me too. – Is no one worried about
your phone, do you not care? – That’s true, we need my phone, guys. I’m sorry.
– We need to find it. – [Steve] No time for ice cream. – But there’s ice cream.
– Ice cream. – Let’s just take this old time road. ♪ I’m gonna take my horse
to the old town road ♪ ♪ I’m gonna ride ’til I can’t no more ♪ – What has happened? – We are never gonna find that phone. – Seriously, guys, it ate the phone. – So are we just supposed to
walk past all these old shops and look for your random phone somewhere? – I really hope it’s not in this one. Bum, bum, buum. – Guys, seriously? I hear it ringing inside here. Does anybody else hear it? – [Stephen] Yeah, yeah, yeah.
– It’s loud. – [Stephen] It’s in there.
– [Jamie] No. – [Stephen] It’s so loud.
– It’s calling. – [Jamie] No.
– It’s calling to me. – So loud. – Why are we even wandering
around, just text him back. – All right. – [Jamie] What are you gonna say? – We are back in time. – [Jamie] Now, give us back our phone! – Yeah, that’ll teach him. – No, it won’t.
– So, if I were to hide someone’s phone, which I wouldn’t, and I told him to go back in time, I would probably pick
the wagon museum, right? – All right, everybody, be quiet. Dad, send the text and
see if we can hear it. – Why is this feeling so dramatic? Send.
(Stephen making phone noises) – [Jamie] Do you hear it?
(Stephen making phone noises) – This is scary. – I just got, “Ha ha ha ha,
I’m loving this new phone.” (laughs)
– [Steve] That’s not funny. – “I’m going bat crazy.” Bat.
– [Stephen] To The Bat! The Bat, guys, there’s a roller coaster that we love titled The Bat. We need to go ride The Bat! (dance music) Guys, at the pace we’re going, we are never getting this phone back. Why did this person have to pick a ride on the clear other end
of the amusement park? – They’re starting to bug me a lot, seriously.
– Sick and twisted person, whoever you are.
– [Steve] They’re messed up. – The Bat! – [Jamie] All right, we came to The Bat. I think we’re gonna ride
it, and then, I don’t know. I don’t know, wait for another text or try to find the phone? – [Kids] Let’s ride The Bat! – I think The Bat’s broken, guys. – (gasps) But your phone’s
lost, that’s why they wanted us to come here! – Uh-oh.
– All right, so this person has seriously ruined our
amusement park trip, guys! We’re just waiting in lines for broken rides, we’re
running around this park trying to find Steve’s phone, we’re
not getting to do anything that we wanted to do! – I don’t know, maybe
they’ll send another message, or should we send him another one? – I haven’t gotten one
yet, so I don’t know. This is just not fun. – I don’t know what to do. – I just got a message, guys.
– Yes, yes, yes, yes! Please be my phone. – “Hope you enjoyed your ride, ha ha ha. “Don’t have a shark attack.” – That doesn’t make sense. – What’s a shark?
– A heart attack? – No, shark. – Guys?
– [Child] What? – Yikes! – [Kids] Shark. – Shark, shark, shark.
– Shark. – Guys, we need to ride The Odyssey. – [Child] Yeah!
– [Jamie] That’s a shark! – [Stephen] Let’s go! (light, fun music) – [Children] Got so wet! – [Stephen] I didn’t find Dad’s phone anywhere.
– How is that gonna help me find my phone?
– [Jamie] Did you find it? – No, of course not, we just rode a ride. – All right, so I am getting impatient. This park is going to
close in a half hour, so I’m just gonna send a text saying, “Where’s our next clue?” Okay.
– [Steve] Is it gonna work, Taylor?
– [Jamie] I sent it. – Maybe. – Okay, I got one right back.
– [Steve] What? – [Jamie] Says, “Hope
you didn’t get too wet. “Maybe The Bat will dry you off.” – We just got back from
The Bat, it’s closed. – But people going in it. – This is ridiculous, to The Bat! – Hey, where’s Derek? – I don’t know. – Okay, let’s go. – Ooh yeah, let’s go in The Bat! – [Steve] Derek! – Hey! – [Steve] We were looking for ya. – Funny seeing you here. – All right, let’s ride The Bat. – Stephen and Derek are already on it. What next? – [Steve] Stephen!
– [Stephen] Hi. – [Steve] He’s having fun without us. – [Stephen] I’ll look for your phone. – [Steve] You better tell
us if you hear anything. – [Daughters] We’re gonna go, guys! – Guys, our phone was not there. I think we’re being led on by something. What should we do, Derek? – I don’t know, but I
am just super hungry. – He keeps talking about food. We gotta find my phone. Taylor, where’s my phone at, you think? – Um– – [Jordyn] In the ice cream shop! – Ha ha ha, where’s
Mom, we gotta find Mom. Let’s go find Mom, she can
send another text to him and we can see if we can find my phone. I’m getting a little bit
nervous that it’s gone forever. – There’s Mom. – [Steve] Come on guys, let’s get her. – [Stephen] Mom, Mom,
Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom. – [Steve] Jamie, Jamie. It wasn’t on The Bat, have
you heard anything else? – Yes, I just got another text. It says, “Don’t worry, your
phone is in good hands. “I won’t dip it in caramel and eat it.” – [Daughters] Caramel apples! – Oh no, my phone’s gonna be ruined. How’s it going? Which caramel apples do you want? One with sprinkles– – I’m gonna get gummy bears.
– I got mine, but not my phone. – I got mine, ahh. (happy instrumental music) – This is exactly what I wanted. – It’s hard to bite a caramel apple with missing teeth, okay? – All right, guys. So, the kids got caramel
apples, they’re happy. But we have still not found Steve’s phone and this park is now closed.
(bell rings) – They are kicking everyone out.
– There’s the bell. – We have to leave. – Without my phone. (sad piano music) – I can’t believe I have
officially lost my iPhone. – Seriously, how irresponsible. – I don’t know how you
can have it one minute and not the next. – Are we seriously leaving
without your phone? – All right, guys, I guess
we need to say goodbye to Dad’s iPhone because
there’s no going back in there. We don’t know where it is. All right, I’m just
gonna send one last text. “You won.” – [Steve] Not funny. – Sorry, sent. – Mom, just call it one more time. I feel really bad for Dad. – All right, you guys think that we should call it one more time? – No, I think we should just go home. – [Stephen] Yeah.
– What, we should call it one more time. Doesn’t matter.
– No. – Okay.
– It’s not gonna be there. – Steve Yeager. Ready, and–
– I’m kinda tired, let’s just go home.
– Calling it! (phone rings)
– Oh, I thought I put it on silent. – [Stephen] Derek, you
get back here right now! – [Daughter] Derek! – Classic Uncle Derek. – Hope you enjoyed today’s video. Subscribe to our channel!
– Comment below! – Give us a big thumbs up.
– And we’ll see you guys tomorrow.
– [All] Bye! (happy guitar music)